All-Natural Insect Repellent
Warmer weather surfaces mosquitos, ticks, and other pesky insects. People often turn to insect repellents to decrease the chance of getting a bug bite. However, they do not necessarily know the benefits or detriments to their repellent choice. The Department of Environmental Protection suggested that an all-natural insect repellent is better for your family and pet’s health.
- No Harsh Chemicals. DEET is a chemical that is used as the active ingredient in many insect repellents. It has contradictory reports regarding its safety. Studies have shown that DEET can impact the body’s central nervous system. Avoid the risk all together by choosing natural insect repellents that do not contain this harmful ingredient.
- Better for your skin. People with sensitive skin should rejoice knowing that natural repellents are better for your skin. Another side effect of DEET is a skin rash, organic alternatives do not contain harsh chemicals making them easier on your skin.
- Natural alternatives work better. If the chemical usage in insect repellents does not impact your thought process, consider this: natural alternatives work better. Not only do they cause fewer side effects, they actually have a higher success rate with preventing bug bites.
- Better for your body. You won’t be dreading to put on all natural insect repellent, as eliminating chemicals makes the smell a lot better. Not only is the smell better, but also natural bug repellents are a lot better for your body. Peppermint oil, one of the active ingredients, is a natural energizer.
- Healthy for pets. Tick Killz is 25b exempt, which means no EPA pesticide registration number. It is safe for your family, pets, and the environment.
Tick Killz is an all-natural, 100% organic solution to kill ticks, mosquitos, fleas, and other insects on contact. Our repellent helps keep your family and pets safe from the dangerous health hazards that can occur from an insect bite. Contact us today to learn more about our products.